From Sig conference community
Revision as of 03:03, 7 October 2016 by TaoXie
Please send your submission to Tao Xie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for being considered to be published in the History and Impact column in the ACM SIGSOFT Notes http://www.sigsoft.org/SEN/.
- Tao Xie. Outward Thinking for Our Research Community. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 41(4): 7-8 (2016). http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2967307.2967313.
- Tao Xie. Diversity and Inclusion in Research Community: Remembering David Notkin. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes. 41(3), 6-8. 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2934240.2934242
- Tao Xie. The Pursuit of Practice-Impactful Research. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes. 41(1), pages 7-8, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2853073.2853077
- Tao Xie. Learning and Celebration of Software Engineering History and Impact. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes. 40(1), pages 7-8, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2693208.2693217
Other related SIGSOFT History articles:
- Betty H. C. Cheng. A Review of Dr. Robert France Contributions and Impact on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Engineering: Robert B. France (1960-2015). ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 40(3): 23-31 (2015) http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2757308.2757312